Swimmers of all levels can take advantage of dedicated pool time with an expert coach to learn the basics.
What will I learn in this class?
Swimmers of all levels can take advantage of dedicated pool time with an expert coach to learn the basics. Semi-private lessons are offered for up to three students.
What are the benefits of this class?
Swimmers can strengthen a weak point, focus on a specific technique or start out from the basics with one of our expert instructors.
Who will teach this class?
Sky Pool's team of professional swim instructors and coaches will guide participants through these exclusive sets of lessons.
Session 4: Oct 14–Dec 8 (confirmation from Oct 7) | registration starts Sep 23
• For those registering for lessons to start after the session commences, lessons will be confirmed two weeks prior to the requested start date.
One person: ¥4,100
Two people: ¥3,020 per person
Three people: ¥2,380 per person
• Prices exclude consumption tax
• Online registration begins at 10am on registration date of each session.
• Registration is required for each of the four seasonal sessions. Lessons run until the end date of the session.
• The Sky Pool Office does not automatically transfer bookings from one session to the next. Registration on the designated day of the next session is required in order to continue lessons.
• Registration priority is based upon the order of the seasonal sessions. Session registration is on a first come, first served basis.
• The Sky Pool Office will schedule lessons as close as possible to requested dates and times.
• Lessons will be confirmed only after registering Members have replied to the confirmation letter within five business days of receiving it.
• Members can book drop-in lessons in person up to five days prior to the requested lesson date. Please read the cancellation policy below for more on in-person bookings.
• Registration forms submitted before the registration date will be processed from 6pm on the date of registration. Telephone registration is not accepted.
• Priority will be given to students taking the whole session, starting closest to the first day of the session. Should we receive a request for the same time and day, priority will be given to the first request.
• Swimmers can participate in the first lesson before deciding whether or not to continue. Cancellations must be made by 9pm on the first day of lessons to avoid a penalty fee. Participants who cancel by the deadline will be billed for one lesson and the remainder of the course fee will be refunded.
• Cancellations made after 9 pm on the first day of lessons will be charged the full course fee.
• Cancellations due to illness require a doctor’s note to receive a class fee refund.
• For drop-in lesson bookings, cancellations received less than 24 hours before the scheduled lesson time will be charged the full lesson fee. Same-day appointments are subject to the same cancellation penalties.
• There is no system for makeup lessons.
• In the event that the Sky Pool is closed due to unforeseen circumstances, all swim lessons will be canceled. The Pool Office will contact students in advance of canceled lessons whenever possible.