First Friday: Azabudai Autumn Jazz
When the smooth jazz starts up, you know its time to chill out.
Head to the Winter Garden and American Bar & Grill for a laidback evening of modern jazz standards, a crafted menu of seasonal bites and plenty of drinks to get your toes tapping to the beat.
Featuring Kevin McHugh on the ivories and Monique Dehaney on vocals, the evening’s jazz quartet sets the mood for an evening of easygoing sophistication among family, friends and some of the best nighttime views of the city from the Winter Garden.
- Early bird (by 12pm, Oct 29): ¥2,000 (guests: ¥5,500)
- Walk-ins: ¥3,000 (guests: ¥6,500)
- Limit five guests per Membership
- Member-priority sign-up: until Oct 7
- Member and guest sign-up: from Oct 8
- This event will be photographed for Club media.
Alok Rakyan Japan & Conjure Cognac
Partygoers will be entered into a draw for a chance to win a custom-designed pink gold pendant set with over 0.5 carats of pink diamonds from Alok Rakyan Tokyo.
Other events you may also like...
Rainbow Café | Price: see details